Monday, October 5, 2009

David+Stephanie Engagement!

This past weekend, I had the opportunity to get sick. Since that isn't very interesting, I'll refrain from telling you about that and tell you about my amazing photo shoot which I had on Saturday. Back in April, my friends David King and Stephanie Bulle became engaged. I had the opportunity to be "hiding in the bushes" with my camera while it was happening at the Vulcan statue. Now that the big day is getting closer, I was able to shoot their engagement photos in downtown Birmingham. Somehow, we chose the best day imaginable for downtown shooting. Not a cloud in the sky. For some reason, they believe they are not photogenic. I believe I am the one to make that claim and it definitely does not apply to them. I love shooting great couples. It makes my job less a job. Thanks David and Steph for allowing me to take part in these big moments in your life!

1 comments:

Unknown October 8, 2009 at 3:19 AM  

love the pics. :) hope all is well.

Labels

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP