Sunday, May 31, 2009

Getting Back in Shape

Time to get back in shape. Now thats its June, its nice and hot and sticky here in alabama. perfect weather for running. I know most people are probably turned away from that but I think thats perfect for exercise. Not because I love hot weather (i can't stand it!) but because I feel like I get more of a workout in afterwards. I know, I know, I actually just sweated off 5 pounds instead of having worked it off but im ok with that. There isnt a much better feeling of accomplishment than running a couple miles and coming back not being able to breath, sweating terribly and needing to stretch your over exerted calf muscles. That, my friend, is living. Here is a shot of a 10 YEAR OLD boy competing in the xterra southeastern championship. Just so you'll know, thats 750m swim, 29k mountain bike, and 5k run.

0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP