Monday, April 6, 2009

Memories of the Past

Lately, I was asked if I would like to visit Melbourne, AUS again. ummmm...YES. I would definitely move there again in a heart beat. I have yet to find a city in America that could compete for its title of "best city in the world". The only city ive found that is remotely as cool is Victoria, BC. Melbourne has everything going for it. Its clean, friendly, cultural, safe and artsy. Is there really more you can ask for in a city? At some point in my life, I plan on visiting again. Hopefully sooner rather than later. After a bit of digging, i found one of my old photos from Melbourne. I am still amazed at this building. www.theartscentre.com.au/

2 comments:

Anonymous April 8, 2009 at 11:08 AM  

Hey, I asked you that! If you go, I go. :)

Tom Cannon July 10, 2009 at 5:52 PM  

Having lived in Melbourne for almost ten years I can attest to all of this. We returned in 1997. Our hearts still there. Amazing city.

Labels

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP