Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Grilled Cheese and the Art of Experimentation

Some days I just need a grilled cheese sandwich. I've tried them pretty much every way possible. I normally see what I have around the kitchen and try to add unusual things to the mix just to see if I'm missing out on something. I've tried things such as basil, paprika, tomatoes, cayenne, green tabasco, Sriracha sauce, turkey, okra, etc. This past creation I made is probably one of my favorites. It consisted of American Cheese, cayenne and a Banana Pepper all on Oatmeal bread while cooked in a skillet soaked with Amish Butter. (ive tried other cheeses but nothing has compared to American yet).

On this day, I had just set up for a photoshoot for the Waterproof Bible and decided to try my hand at food photography. I'm pretty happy with the results, I would just love to have one right now.

1 comments:

bgholsom September 22, 2009 at 9:52 AM  

Hi Eric, Bill here just checking out your website and blog. Good looking cheese sandwich.........looking forward to seeing your pictures of Holly..

Labels

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP